Thursday, August 30, 2007

A normal day!

I'm so happy to report that yesterday was a fairly NORMAL day. I can't really think of anything that went wrong. Wow. JoeDel is feeling a lot better. His foot is not broken and, in fact, he can even walk on it pretty well now. He's still off work till next Tues. though. He even got our A/C fixed AND the hot water heater has been staying on for a whole 36 hours.

I went up to workout last night and then Avery and I went to adventure club to visit for a few min. I miss being there, I miss the kids. I want to get more involved but I'm going to be traveling for work more and know I cant really commit to anything. I guess we'll just go bug the treats girls :)

Girard football starts tomorrow. I can't wait. I LOVE FOOTBALL season, especially high school football.

Little Avery is doing good. She is just so much fun. She laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs.

0 comments: