Well I have several things to update.
First of all, please say some prayers for Avery. She is sick, AGAIN, and of course I am scared to death. I'm going to try and get her in to see the doctor this afternoon. This recurring cold/cough/whatever it is is really starting to worry me. I just pray she is ok. Also, I"m supposed tobe going out of town for work Sunday-Wed and I am already dreading it, even moreso now that my baby girl is sick. I hate this job sometimes. I just want to stay home w/ her. It will probably never happen.
JoeDels dad is still really bad. Its a day to day thing but he is hanging in there and actually dont a lot better than he was at this time last week.
Thats really all I have. The big Girard/Colgan game is tonight and I am PUMPED...although it looks like I may be taking part in it via 100.7 and my living room if my baby girl is still sick. I'm sure not taking her out and I dont think I'll be able to leave her.
Thats it for now!
Julie
That day....
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment