The Trojan glory days are now far behind us. The Trojans lost their championship game, but they really put up a good fight against Topeka Hayden (of course a private catholic school). It was a very fun weekend and I am still so proud of those boys and really the entire community for the support they showed by traveling to Salina to cheer on the Trojans!
This week has been crazy. JoeDel celebrated his 37th birthday on Tuesday. Avery stayed all night w/ Grammy and we headed to Oklahoma on a casino run. That was fun but we did not win money.
Yesterday I helped answer phones at KKOW for the St Jude radiothon. I am such a huge believer in St. Jude and I hope to go tour the facility one day. I pray everyday I never have to go there with my child, but yet it is so wonderful to know that if we were ever faced with a life crisis such as childhood cancer, there is a place like St. Jude.
Last night, I met with Amy Johnson to finalize some plans for our 10 year reunion. Things are coming along well. We even had a mini-reunion it seemed. While we were at Sundowners, James Lowman and Chucky Burns came in. Hopefully the turnout at the actual reunion will be a little better. ha.
TGIF, baby!
That day....
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment