Saturday, May 24, 2008

Checking In...

Just writing from the lake to say hello! Havent taken any pics yet to post but will try to tomorrow. Val came down to spend the weekend with us. It has been fun to catch up with her, for sure. We did take the boat out for awhile today...the water was really rough. We had a bad storm here this morning. I was pretty scared considering a) i am a freak in storms and b) here we were in a metal camper.

Anyway, hope you guys are all having a wonderful weekend.

Tara, Val and I took a little drive down to monkey island this morning before we went into town. We drove by Island Joes...It looks so fun! I was hoping to get JoeDel to take us there tonight but we had burgers here instead. Maybe tomorrow. Was fun to actually "see" it though after seeing all the marketing pieces you have been doing!!!!!

Julie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome.. I am glad you went by to see it.. I haven't seen it yet but will on Tuesday.. I am glad I got your pre-approval!! I hear the food, drinks, and music is awesome.. But I am kinda bias!