Friday, January 09, 2009

FINALLY FRIDAY!

Well the boomer sooners lost last night. Not good in our house. We actually fell asleep before the end of the game though so didn't know they'd lost until this morning! My 71 year old mother, however, watched the whole game and then the after show and now she is in love with Tim Tebow. She thinks he is the most amazing thing since sliced bread and doesn't understand how we could have been rooting for Oklahoma when Tim Tebow plays for Florida. Also, earlier in the night I told JoeDel that Florida would win b/c Tebow is a Christiand and there aren't any Christians in Oklahoma. It was a total joke, of course, but he got all fired up. Oh well, looks like I was right. I am sad though, I love the sooners but since i'm headed to florida real soon then its ok that they won.

We're off soon on our little adventure! M-I-C-K-E-Y .... M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Stacy Birk said...

I am sad too :(

Have fun in Florida though. Wear a bunch of OU gear anyway :)