I haven't blogged in a year and a half. WOW! That's a long time and I can honestly tell you that a LOT has changed since my last post.
Perhaps the biggest news is that both JoeDel and I have BOTH changed jobs! JoeDel is now at Watco Companies and I'm the Executive Director at the Girard Area Chamber of Commerce. Both of these moves have been good for us, but not without the struggles of leaving behind friends and co-workers.
It's hard to believe that in my last post, I was just returning home from my 1st Scentsy convention! Since that August, my Scentsy business has gone crazy. I became a director is Sept. 2010, earned a free trip to Disney for my family, and headed to my second convention in Ft. Worth, Tx this past July. I have a team of 42 (currently) girls who have made my Scentsy journey absolutely fun and rewarding!!!!!
Our Disney trip was in June...and JoeDels mom, sister and nephew all joined us! We went to Daytona Beach for a couple of nights before spending 5 amazing nights at Disney. Amazing trip with my family and a few hundred Scentsy friends!
Avery started school in August. She's in Preschool at Haderlein Elementary School. She loves it and it's been really good for her. She's made lots and lots of friends. I can't believe how fast she's growing up but she sure is a sweetheart!
My mom started having a lot of health issues last fall. She ended up with a pacemaker and was recovering really well when she fell in August and broke her hip! After a complete replacement and lots of therapy, she's getting along pretty well. Still not really getting out and about on her own, but I'm thankful she's able to live in her own home still.
Thats our last year and a half in a nutshell. Hopefully I'll get this thing updated more often now...but no promises!!!!
That day....
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment