Well, I've done a really bad job of posting lately...as if it matters. No one reads this. Sigh.
It's almost memorial day weekend!! Tonight Joe Del and I are going out to eat w/ Janis and Roy and then attending the big party/dance at the Dugout in St Paul. It will be a blast I'm sure! After that, Joe Del is taking me to stay at the cabin they have out on the island...with no electricity or running water! Man I'm a little leary...
Anyway, Morgan Carter won princess of Mission Days again this year, so I'm going to the parade in the morning and then we are headed to the lake! :) I love the lake. I went down there last weekend and spent the entire weekend. My boyfriend took me on a boatride, it was really fun...except for we RAN OUT OF GAS in the middle of the lake. Man, I was TICKED. I mean TICKED. But, he was really patient w/ me even when i was yelling at him. So, its all good. We're still together and happier than ever, in my opinion. In fact, he went to the lake last night and is driving back today just to go out w/ me tonight. He doesnt want me going out in St Paul w/out him and I guess I can't blame him there!
Nothing else to report really.
The diet continues...
That day....
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment