Monday, May 02, 2005

First Post!

Hello everyone! This is my first attempt at an online "blog" I don't know for sure what I will write in here, or who will come here to read my random posts.

Today is Monday, May 2nd...a good day for a fresh new blog start! :) I've spent my day here at work and am praying these last 30 minutes fly by so that I can head to Pittsburg to bake myself in a tanning bed. I may go celebrate my roommate's new job with her family tonight with a dinner at Jim's Steakhouse. I haven't quite decided yet. It sounds YUMMY but I don't need to eat that much and I have laundry and cleaning to do at the house. So, we'll see.

Keith Anderson's new CD comes out tomorrow! Yippie! Marla and I saw him down in Miami at Buffalo Run a few weeks ago. Total Hottie!!!

Well, I better get some more work done. I will write again soon!

0 comments: