Tuesday, November 27, 2007

nevermind!

Well I found them. Thank you LORD!!!!!

I went out as soon as the dark faded away this morning in search of them once again in my storage shed. After moving around several trash bags and such, there was one loan shoebox on the floor of the storage shed...and low and behold THERE THEY WERE. I was just so excited I started jumping up and down and went to run back in the house...fell in a hole....got back up and realized this was just the way it was supposed to be. Now I know how much they REALLY mean to me and how thankful I am that i have them again in my posession.


I got to work this morning (late as usual) only to get a call saying my dog was out and chasing cars. Argh. SO, back into town I go....with the bubble flying at speeds I didn't know it could go anymore. Sudden flashbacks of those high school days traveling to school with the pedal floored. Oh good times. I seriously got that thing up to past 90 today....and it felt great!!!!!

Anyway, I'm back to work....and sure that other obstacles will come my way but I will deal with them as they come I suppose.

0 comments: