Wednesday, November 28, 2007

remembering

Why is it that a silly eposide of sex and the city can take you back in an instant.

I'm on season 2 right now...and Big just took carrie out in public and called her his girlfriend...something he'd never done before but she, of course, loved. He was right there where she'd been dreaming that he'd be for some time. I remember feeling like that once. I remember dreaming and wishing of a night that I figured would NEVER happen and then one night BOOM he turned into the romantic schmuck I had been wishing for. Obviously that was a true cinderella night as it only occured ONCE in my life, just like it didnt really last for Carrie either. Just like that, Big turns back into a whatever he is. Carrie is stupid, she breaks a date with her Best Friend for the guy b/c he wanted to cook her supper...and good ole Miranda sets her in her place when she says "Your relationship is JUST LIKE it always was, IT IS ALL ABOUT HIM." Duh!

I'm headed out of town tomorrow night. I'm trying to get this dang movie done for the HMS Christmas party....but Its getting late and I think I'm goin to have to hit the bed soon. I did get most of my christmas decorations up tonight though! WHOOO HOOO. Here's the tree...


0 comments: