Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 Years

Sometimes it is hard to believe we've made it this long....and other times it feels as though we are just beginning. We've made it through a ton of struggles even in our short marriage but seem to always work things out just fine. It really feels like JoeDel has been a part of my life forever. I was looking through some old pics today trying to find one of our first nights at Walnut bar (couldnt find it, dangit)....but I did come across so many pictures of my "pre-joedel" days and it just seems so weird to think of my life before I met him. Don't get me wrong, there were MANY fun, totally crazy times that I wouldnt change for anything. As I think of the whole picture, I am definately reminded that God's timing is perfect. He molded us each into the people that we needed to be for each other, and allowed us to meet at the perfect time.

I did find this picture from Labor Day weekend 2003 (I didnt meet JoeDel until March of 2005). I was all about Craig during this time. In fact, Craig was at the bar with us that night. I have other pictures of me and him from this exact night but am choosing not to post. :) Anyway, look closely at the picture. How many times did our paths cross before God allowed us to actually "meet"? WHo knows.


Anyway, today we celebrate our marriage. I got these flowers from JoeDel and Avery. They are beautiful!!!!


With talk of our wedding, it is impossible not to bring up the tragic event that occured the day after. But, today I am going to celebrate our anniversary...and tomorrow will bring another blog.

I love you Daddy!!!!

0 comments: