JoeDel headed to the lake on Friday and Avery and I rode down w/ Mary on Saturday. It looks like Avery is going to be quite the lake bum this year. She really enjoyed being down there, even if it was REALLY cold.
They got the gazebo moved in that is to be the memorial for Leonard. It looks nice, but we have some major landscaping to do!!!
Thanks to Jana Noble, we now have some HILARIOUS video footage from senior trip to include in the reunion movie. Oh man, I havent laughed this hard in a long time.
Sorry so short.


That day....
12 years ago
2 comments:
The gazebo is beautiful...what a nice tribute. Avery is such a beautiful baby...loved the pic on the Bellalina site.
I can't believe how big Avery is getting. Still cute as ever!! Wish I could be there to go to the lake with you like old times. The gazebo looks great! -Marla
Post a Comment