Sunday, April 13, 2008

Forever a twirler...

or maybe it should be "forever a dork"

Anyway...today I got the wild hair to twirl my baton. I cranked up some new kids on the block and had a hayday in my front yard. I got avery all settled into her stroller so she would have a front row seat for the big show. IT was really fun, and TOTALLY exhausting. I think I will have to do this more often for exercise points. :)

Avery and I made cookies tonight. She is already mastering "mama sara" cookies.

4 comments:

Stacy Birk said...

I wish I could have drove by, pointed and laughed at you. HAHA... actually I probably would have starting doing a dance routine to New Kids!!! haha

Anonymous said...

HAHA...that is great!! Kuddos for having the guts to perform in your front yard. :-)

Amy said...

My routine was to "Kokomo." I found my old baton still in my parents' garage. Maybe we could perform together next time I'm in town.

Valdene said...

Mama Sara cookies...I sure wish they had those in South Carolina!!