I'm still trying to recoup from all of the festivities last night. It was a great time. I knew everyone (hopefully everyone) had a nice time but we all got an email from Scott Franklin earlier today that confirmed those suspicions.
-------
Hope everybody made it home safe and sound. That was the most fun I've had in a really long time. It was just like old times. Man, in a perfect world we would do that once a week.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, and if I could offer another Thank You to Julie Smith for putting the deal together. Great food, awesome video, and perfect place to have it. I think the whole thing was a homerun.
If anybody is ever in town or passing through look me up. And definately if you ever need anything or a place to hang out just call. Scott
-------
I disagree with the once a week thing, but it is definately something I enjoyed and it was wonderful to get back together. Yes, it did seem like high school...but the thing is that I do think so many of us have changed but its a chance to go back and act like a high schooler all over again. Stupid, maybe? Fun, definately! :)
I have no idea what time we left celebritys....but then a lot of the crew headed to Sundowners. We packed that place and they had to call in a backup bartender to handle all of us. lol. We closed the bar down and several (ok 20 something I think) folks came on down to our house. JoeDel cooked breakfast and we all just hung out. It was fun. I'm trying to think of everyone that came over and it is hard to remember but here is a partial list:
Scott Franklin & his gf, Brad & Sarah Clutter, Steven & Amy, Amy & Chris Johnson, Falisha Lowe, Brian Fox, Jana Noble and hubby John, Brett and Micah Harris, Sally, ok maybe that is all...not quite 20.
Anyway, it was a lot of fun. I probably got a little too crazy but I enjoyed myself and definately remember everything so hey thats a good thing. I even remember calling Freddy Geier at 2:30 in the morning. That wasnt the best idea I've ever had but he thought it was funny so thats good.
Big thank you to my hubby for everything yesterday! He and Eric were soaked while cooking those burgers, then last night he didn't get mad when everyone came to our house and raided our beer stock and he even cooked breakfast.
I'll be posing some pics soon.
That day....
12 years ago
1 comments:
Glad to hear it was a success!
Post a Comment