Well we survived the weekend! Friday night I went to McClellands to spend some quality time with Amy and her girls and her folks. It was really nice to be out there again...it has been too long since I hung out with them for sure!
Saturday, mom, Avery and I headed to the lake. The dedication of the Gazebo went great. Mary and Missy really worked hard to make it such a wonderful day. The food was great! It was a sad time of sorts, but not really because we are all so thankful that Leonard is no longer suffering. The sad part for me was just that he would have loved the party held in his honor and I was sad that he couldn't be there to enjoy it.
We are thankful to all of the friends and family that made the trip to the lake. It is exciting to me that the beautiful gazebo is right out our front door! We'll get to think of papa everytime we step out of our camper.
On another note, Avery has become quite the cheeser. Here she is tonight being silly.
That day....
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment