Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lotta Lotta Lotta

I really don't know what the title means. I had to come up with something. :)

I haven't blogged lately because, really, I don't have anything too exciting to share.

JoeDel, Avery, Mom & I headed to Emporia Saturday morning. I had to work the "Spring Expo" there for Carpet Plus. It was a well attended show and I even pretended to know what I was talking about with customers. I was back and forth from the show to the store and even sold something to a lady I'd talked to at the show...and checked her out some samples for flooring and cabinets. Wonder if I will get the commission off that sale? yeah right.

JoeDel & I planned to have a night out in Emporia (the whole reason for taking mom along to babysit). Well, at dinner JoeDel says he is not feeling well. He headed to the truck while I got our food "to-goed" :) We went back to the motel room and ended up in bed around 8:30. He spent the entire night in the bathroom pretty much. Poor guy. Luckily the rest of us have seen no signs of this sickness yet! Grammy Sara is praying it away.

We did take Avery swimming at the motel. She had a pretty good time and looked so cute. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures.

Really nothing else is going on around here. My starter kit for my bow should be here today and I am pumped. My first order should be here later this week. I'll get them sent to you asap Christi! Type later!

0 comments: