Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Piece of FURNITURE!!!



I've been wanting a new kitchen table for a really long time. The thing is, my kitchen is so small...the one we had looked fine, but we NEVER sat there. EVER. I didn't want Avery learning to eat in front of the TV like we do, yet we werent doing anything to change it.

Well, I happened upon this table at DERAILED COMMODITY and I LOVED IT! I knew it would fit, plus it was high top which is really what I'd been wanting but most of the high top ones are so huge. The price wasn't too bad, and with my good ole "employee discount" it made it REALLY affordable. I was excited.

Then, I remembered that I just spent $700 on a new camera. We're getting our boat seats recovered which is much expensive AND we are paying for our driveway to be put in this month which will drop us another grand. Therefore, no kitchen table in my future, or so it seemed.

I have this little angel who looks out for me time and time again. I'm sure you guys have one too. God puts them in our lives and he seems to name them all "mom" This was supposed to be an anniversary gift for JoeDel and I, but I have a way of finding out about everything before I should...so anyway its already in our house and is a nice little valentines treat for our family!!! We've eaten supper the last 3 nights as a family at our NEW TABLE with the TV turned OFF and it has been great. I hope we will keep it up.

Avery misses you all, she's been begging me to call you. Here she is...

4 comments:

Stacy Birk said...

What a snazzy little table. I love it! tell Avery I said hi!

Unknown said...

I definitely know what you mean about the space and the kitchen table. We are in the same situation there!! Avery is sooo cute.

Jenny said...

very cute! i love it! and you gotta love that Mama Sara lady, she's the best!

Amy said...

Love the new table! Have me over for dinner to eat at it sometime.