I have been reminded that it has been a few days since I have blogged (thanks mar)
The thing is, I really don't have anything exciting going on to write about. I can't even think of anything good to write about in the news. sigh.
I did get WSIX online to work on my computer again today. I havent heard it for over a week, so this is a nice treat.
Steve Wiley sent me an email earlier this week, it was so great to hear from him.
Christi Sands had her baby on Monday. Parker Joseph Pinamontti...now if that isn't a football name I dont know what is! Gayla & Eddie J. had their baby yesterday too I heard. A little girl named Sadie (i think).
What else do I have for Girard gossip? Nothing. :) I am working on another website though. Its looking pretty good. You can check it out at www.ourlittlesugar.com
I am headed to Emporia on Saturday for a homeshow that I wasn't able to get out of. sigh. Christi and Robert are coming down Friday though for the game so I'm excited to see them, I just wish I could be around on Saturday too. But, I gotta hit the road around 7am. JoeDel is going too, and we were having a hard time deciding to take avery or not, so it looks like we are going to take her along AND take Grammy along to babysit. Best of both worlds - a traveling nanny! :)
Out.
That day....
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment