Monday, February 04, 2008

No L-O-S-E-R here!!!! :)

Do you think God rewards you in mysterious ways? What about ways that are illegal?

Here's the story. Avery and I went to church yesterday...and as I was writing my check to put in the offering, I had to second guess myself for the amount I was going to make it for just b/c I money is so tight around our house....especially since we are paying around a thousand bucks to get a driveway in on our property we bought and then an additional $1500 or so for BOAT SEATS (yuck)...and then my alternator went out on the explorer this week. Anyway, we've got a lot of things coming up here in the next month or so and probably not enough money to go around. But, I remembered as I wrote the check that God rewards us when we give to him and that was the last I thought about it...

...until the NY Giants scored their last touchdown last night in the superbowl. My numbers in the superbowl pot were giants 7, patriots 4. I really didn't care who even won until that moment but I sure didnt want those patriots to score again!!! HOLD THEM! HOLD THEM! HOLD THEM! They did, and I won $125 (which I promised my husband I would put on the boat seats, boy am I excited about that). I told JoeDel I won b/c I went to church today and he didnt. I'm mean.

Anyway, I have always been a Peyton Manning fan, so now I for sure love Mr. Eli too!

:)

0 comments: