My baby is sick and she has a big party on Saturday!!!!!
Took her back to the Dr today and she is still wheezing. She's on breathing treatments now, again. Then, he told me if she got a fever to call him right away. So, tonight when we got home I thought she was hot, and sure enough she had a 101.3...so I called mr doctor and he said if i cant get it down, we gotta head to the ER. So far I think the tylonel is working so I'm praying it keeps working so we dont have to make a trip in this nasty cold. I gotta take her in tomorrow regardless for chest xrays b/c mr doctor thinks she is developing pneumonia!! This little cowgirl better get better FAST. Please say some prayers for her and her scared mommy.
:)
That day....
12 years ago
1 comments:
How did your party go? How is the little birthday girl? Hope she is better. Kenley has been sick too. Its no fun (for everyone)when they are sick!!
Post a Comment