Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Here you go Christi...

I'm doing this at work, just so you know...

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Telemarkter at Intellisell
2. News Editor at the Omnibus
3. Slave of the Media department, Sony Music Nasville
4. Advertising Manager, HMS

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
1. 8 Seconds
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. Titanic
4. Crossroads (yes i am a dork)

4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Deal or No Deal
2. Friday Night Lights
3. Jericho (its coming back soon!!!)
4. Days of Our Lives

4 Places I've Lived:
1. Girard, KS
2. Bolivar, MO
3. Antioch, TN
4. Music Row - Nashville, TN

4 Places I've Been:
1. JAMAICA!!!!
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Columbus, Ohio

4 People Who Email me Regularly:
1. Lynne
2. Karri
3. Missy
4. Advertising Reps

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Mexican Food
2. Chocolate
3. Mall Deli
4. Spinach Dip!

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. taking a nap with Avery
2. Vegas with the rest of my coworkers
3. in Nashville catching up with my old friends Gary, JoeDon and Jay
4. on that cruise ship that isnt picking me up until June

4 Things I Look forward to This Year:
1. See above - THE CRUISE and going back to Jamaica
2. Class Reunion (well sort of looking forward to it, sort of not)
3. NASCAR Season
4. hearing Avery finally say Mama (I hope!!!)

4 People to Tag:
1. Amy, cause now she's been tagged twice
2. Jenny, cause she needs to get used to blogging (i agree w/ christi)
3. Marla, cause she's the newest edition to blogger
4. Tara, cause I wanna know more about you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was tagged so I completed and posted my survey on my blog...Thanks for taggin me!