Monday, January 21, 2008

Unbelievable

Tomorrow is my baby girl's birthday. I sat with her this morning while we were getting around and just cried and cried and cried. Is this normal? I am happy she is healthy and growing, but I am sad b/c I honestly can't believe how FAST this year has gone. I want to just rewind it all and then watch it again in VERY SLOW MOTION. Just yesterday, JoeDel and I were packing up this tiny little bundle and parading her over here to my office in Brazilton to show her off. I still remember what she looked like in Ryan Sevart's arms...TINY. (She was 3 days old). Then we headed over to Hepler to visit Papa. Oh how he loved Avery. He would be so excited about her birthday. THis will be the first "Smith" Birthday party we've ever had that wasn't at Mary's b/c of Bud and all. Sad.

ANYWAY, those of you that know me know that my mom and I celebrate birthdays for like a month, lol. I was going to wait and post these pics tomorrow, but what the heck...here are averys birthday pictures. I've ordered wallets and will send them out to you all when I get them :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Avery!! They grow so fast its amazing yet beautiful at the same time. You are right its a happy time yet a sad one!! Have a great party!!

Jenny said...

Julie those pics are beautiful! I love the polka dot one!! It's hard to believe she is one!!! It is so hard to watch them grow up!

Christi said...

She is so beautiful, Julie...she looks so much like you!
Happy Birthday little girl, we love you!