Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It is on its way!!!!!

Well I've gone and done it. I ordered something I really don't need but really, really want. Here it is folks...



It is the Canon XTI Slr camera. This is my first SLR camera and hopefully I will be able to make it last a lot longer than the point and shoot camera's i've owned before. This one you have to actually look through the little hole instead of the LCD screen to shoot, so that will be a major change in itself. I'm so super excited and can hardly wait for it to arrive so I can play, play, play! It better be worth the investment is all I have to say.

I really dont know anything new on my previous post about Jennifer. I guess she had bronchitis and then developed an infection that attacked her lungs or something. She cant talk right now and is in and out of conciousness...but they are trying some new drugs that Mayo clinic has recommended so hopefully she will start to turn around very soon. :)

Our new years was pretty fun although I don't have any photos to share. We went to Fred & Jan Geiers and the girls played games and the boys watched football. Fun times. Avery spent all of New years eve day and night with her Grammy Sara. I think they had a lot of fun!

0 comments: