Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just plain pooped

Well I am happy to report that I haven't quit my aerobics or zumba classes yet. It is tempting, but so far I'm still going. Tomorrow morning will be a major test as I am so tired tonight. Avery is still sort of sick...at least sick enough that she wakes up in the middle of the night crying. This week has ben REALLY long, I can't believe it is only Wednesday.

So I met my old friend from college last night, Katie Tate. She was in Joplin for work, so we had dinner at Cheddars (where else). It was so nice to catch up with her, its been forever and ever. She's one of those special friends that no matter how long its been since we've talked, we can catch right up and go on like always. I'm a totally different person than I was the last time I saw her, and so is she....but we can still talk and have fun and LAUGH, LAUGH, LAUGH. Oh the good times.

Avery will be ONE in less than a week. sigh.

0 comments: