Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grand Lake

These pictures are way late. We went to Grand Lake over labor day weekend and had a great time fishing and hanging out on the boat. We caught a TON of fish (thank you to the Dee boys for being such good help!)

We caught up with the Carters on Sunday morning and watched the kids on the tube. I learned I better not jump into the lake b/c our ladder is broken and it is impossible for me to get back up on our pontoon boat. Thank God Carters boat had a ladder and then I just walked across to ours. It was quite a site!!!!! At one point, I was on our boat with Avery and the three Carter kids while Roy, Janis and JoeDel were on the other boat. I am not quite sure how I got stuck with the kids but I love them!

I didn't take the camera out on the boat, but here are some pictures of Avery and her boyfriend down at the lake, Nicholas. They were so cute!

0 comments: