Thursday, September 11, 2008

Number 1 reason to vote for Obama

I interrupt your day to bring you some major news --- I have decided maybe voting for Obama isn't such a bad idea afterall...under one condition - that my prediction of him being the Anti-Christ is true.

Afterall...if he IS the Anti-Christ....then we should vote for him b/c then it will just show the world that the Bible is true and we will all be closer to the 2nd coming of Christ!!!!!!

The fact is, though, that I don't know if he is or isn't the A-C. I hope not because as much as I long for Heaven...I know that I will eventually get there and right now I just want to enjoy my time with my little girl. Yes this is selfish but I am being truthful. So, I am going to just hope that he is NOT the anti-christ and am going to vote for John McCain as originally planned. Sorry Obama fans - you can't change my mind :)

Now, back to work.

0 comments: