Tuesday, September 09, 2008

IMPORTANT!

Ok I am totally stealing this from Jenny's blog (i hope thats ok) but I think its a great read and I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, if I did try to say this it wouldn't even sound right and I think Jenny did a WONDERFUL job of getting the point across. If you are on the Obama band wagon, please read this and think carefully before you go stirring up your case.

"Anyway, I'm trying not to worry about the upcoming election, although I feel it is so crucial to our country. If the election turns out that we have the most liberal president we have ever experienced, and our country turns even further from God, won't we all have to accept any consequences just like everyone else? Ok that is confusing. I mean, in the old testament, when a country turned their backs on God, there were consequences. Even for His chosen people, Israel. So, what about those of us who are trying to follow Him? Do we suffer too? Because sometimes in the Old Testament they did, and in others, they didn't. Like when God saved Lot's family, but destroyed everyone else."

Ok this is the part that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love...
"I'm praying like crazy that people in America will stop thinking of our financial situations for once and think of the morals that we are forfeiting. Do we need reminded that we live in the richest nation, despite our scary economy right now? I'm really sick of everyone bashing President Bush and any "Republican" because of the economy and carefully forgetting about issues such as abortion, testing on embryos, and removing God from our public schools. How many people that say they are "Voting for a change" really know what change they are voting for? If it includes moving further and further away from the foundations of our country, which is really the Bible, then no, I don't want any part of this "Change""

Thanks for making my day, girl!!!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

AMEN!

Anonymous said...

I read Jenny's blog and love it and its refreshing to see people on the McCain bandwagon. sometimes I feel like I'm in the minority. :-)