I really don't want to complain about my life because, in all honesty, I know that I have it pretty good. With that said, I just want to SCREAM.
My laptop is fried. Bad hard drive - 15 days after the warranty went out. AHHHHHHHHHHH. Luckily I have a saving grace man in my life that got all of my information off and has me a new hard drive on order. (NO, not my husband, just a good friend that used to take their kids to moms - thank God for him!) It makes for a pretty grumpy Julie though w/ no computer and even a grumpy JoeDel since he can't do "research" on his nascar drivers.
Work is insane today. INSANE. I was out of town yesterday and I guess the Gods went totally crazy while I was gone b/c I have had like 15 calls in an hour and every call brings more work and fast deadlines.
SO, I gotta go. just wanted to check in. The weekend is only a couple of days away. Praise Jesus.
That day....
12 years ago
2 comments:
AMEN... this day cannot get any worse at this point! Dear God, please bring the weekend on at a faster pace. Amen. :)
My deepest sympathy on losing your laptop. I know what I feel like minus a computer but I can't imagine what it's like for you! Especially since it messes up your Nascar!!!
Post a Comment